MS Fram23 days Feb - Dec
In-depth Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia Expedition
- 23-day expedition cruise to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica form Chile.
- See a wide variety of iconic wildlife, including nesting penguins, fur seals and whales as they feast on the abundant krill.
- Be wowed by the beautiful panoramas, from the lush green hills of the Falklands and the alpine landscapes of South Georgia, to the iceberg-studded seas of Antarctica.
Solo Traveller OfferMS Fram23 days Mar
In-depth Antarctica & Patagonia Expedition (Northbound)
- 23-day expedition cruise to Antarctica and Patagonia, starting in vibrant Santiago and ending in Valparaíso.
- Spot penguins, seals, whales, birds and more as we discover wild Antarctica, the wonders of Chilean fjords and the stunning South American coastline.
- Navigate legendary Cape Horn and see the beautiful sights of Patagonia, as well as the colourful stilt houses of Castro.
Solo Traveller OfferMS Fram15 2 April 2023
Panama Canal, Native Communities and Cultures (Northbound)
- Explore colourful cities, idyllic resorts, and hard-to-reach island reserves along Latin America´s Pacific Coast
- Sail the legendary Panama Canal crossing Central America from the Pacific to the Caribbean
MS Fram15 days 27 September 2023
Panama Canal & Colonial Highlights with Galápagos Islands
- Transit the ingenious Panama Canal and see its system of locks up close
- Discover wondrous wildlife in the biologically diverse Galápagos Islands
MS Fram21 days 25 July 2023
Circumnavigating Iceland and Fjords of East Greenland
- Circumnavigate Iceland and explore the rarely visited east coast of Greenland aboard our comfortable expedition ship
- Spectacular wilderness scenery and bounteous wildlife in the world’s largest fjord system
MS Fram31 Days 2 August 2023
Iceland, Greenland and Northwest Passage – Great Explorer Trail
- Explore the world’s most extensive fjord system on Greenland’s rarely visited east coast.
- Discover the unforgettable sights of Greenland and the Northwest Passage, from spectacular scenery and arctic wildlife to UNESCO-listed sites and Inuit settlements.
MS Fram66 days 30 August 2023
Between the Poles - Our Epic Global Expedition Cruise
- Bucket list expedition cruise taking in the wonders of the Americas and Antarctica in sustainable style
- Become a modern-day explorer as you discover the culture, history, and wildlife of seven countries over 66 days
Solo Traveller OfferMS Fram14 days 25 April 2023
From Bridgetown to Reykjavik – Connecting Oceans, Nature and Wellness
- Deepen your connection with nature through classes on oceanography, navigation, marine biology and ornithology with our Expedition Team, with plenty of opportunities for hands-on involvement.
- Improve your wellbeing through a wide range of wellness activities with our experienced instructors, including yoga and meditation, as well as arts & crafts workshops.
MS Fram10 days 18 September 2023
New England to Panama – Connecting Oceans, Nature and Wellness
- Learn about oceanography, navigation, marine biology and ornithology with our Expedition Team, with plenty of opportunities for hands-on involvement.
- Deepen your connection with nature through a wide range of wellness activities like yoga and meditation with our experienced instructors.
Solo Traveller OfferMS Spitsbergen, MS Fram10 days Jun - Sep
Circumnavigating Spitsbergen - In the Realm of the Polar Bear
- 10-day expedition cruise, visiting Oslo, Longyearbyen and Svalbard
- An attempt to sail above 80°N and fully circumnavigate the island of Spitsbergen
- Relish the rare chance to catch sight of the elusive polar bear, the ‘King of the Arctic’, under the Midnight Sun