NEW EXPEDITION CRUISES FOR THE 2020/21 SEASON
Hurtigruten is expanding the world’s greenest and most extensive expedition cruise program with a number of new and unique destinations. From 2020, Hurtigruten guests can explore the Alaskan wilderness on board the brand-new and hybrid powered MS Roald Amundsen.
Offering more than 250 spectacular worldwide destinations, Hurtigruten’s 2020/2021 expedition cruise program includes several major news:
- The inaugural season of the ground-breaking hybrid powered and eco-friendly MS Fridtjof Nansen – exploring the unspoiled and raw beauty of Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland and the Norwegian coast.
- The widest ever selection of Antarctica voyages – with more than 30 different itineraries to choose your perfect adventure to the white continent.
- An extreme makeover for Hurtigruten expedition favourite MS Fram – that will re-emerge as a brand-new expedition ship.
- And most notably: The summer of 2020 will see Hurtigruten enter Alaska with a series of expedition cruises.
EARLY BOOKING OFFER
- Offer: Save up to €1250 per person on expedition cruises in 2020 & 2021
- Booking period: 03 December 2018 - 31 March 2019
- Sailing dates: 01 April 2020 - 18 March 2021
- Destinations: Alaska, Antarctica, Caribbean & Central America, Europe, Greenland, Iceland, North America, Norway, Northwest Passage, Russia, South America, Svalbard
All voyages on offer are listed below. Bookings can be made directly online, and the price you see online already includes the discount. If you have any questions about the offer, please get in touch with our sales team.
How to book
Bookings can be made directly through the Hurtigruten website before 31 March 2019. Should you wish to book over the phone or have any questions about your voyage, please get in touch with our sales team!
Terms and conditions
All offers apply to new bookings only made by 31 March 2019. All offers are for travel between 01 April 2020 - 18 March 2021. From prices quoted are in EUR and are per person, based on full occupancy of an inside two-berth cabin. The price you see online already includes the discount. Single supplements apply. Cabins and excursions are subject to availability. Hurtigruten operates a flexible pricing system and prices are capacity controlled, correct at time of booking. Not included: travel insurance, luggage handling, international flights, optional excursions or optional gratuities. Flights booked with Hurtigruten are ATOL protected (ATOL 3584), economy, and include all current taxes and charges. All itineraries are subject to change due to local conditions.