After a brief safety meeting and dressed in thermal suits and protective equipment, you will each be assigned a snowmobile and driver. Winding our way through forests up into the mountains, we watch for the majestic aurora borealis overhead, making stops now and then to take in the snow-covered scenery. At our camp, you will meet some of our friendly racing huskies, and enjoy a dinner cooked over the open fire by your guides. With the camp far away from the lights of nearby Kirkenes, you are perfectly located for the Northern Lights to appear – the ultimate lightshow to accompany your evening meal. We return to Kirkenes via snowmobile.
- Included: Transfer from hotel (Thon Hotel or Scandic Kirkenes Hotel) to Sollia Lodge and vice versa. Snowmobiles, thermal suits, helmets, dinner and hot drink.
- Minimum number of participants: 2.
- Minimum age of participants: 8 years old.
- Available for guests with limited mobility, on request.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Excursion is subject to local weather conditions.
- Booking code: KKN9
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from 18.00 – 22.00 (4 hrs) in the time periods:
- 01.12.2019 – 15.04.2020
- 01.12.2020 - 15.04.2021
- 01.12.2021 - 15.04.2022