After a day of travelling or other exciting excursions, few things beat relaxing in a hot tub or feeling the tension fade away in a sauna. At Sollia Lodge, you’ll gaze out at views of the Russian side of the border across the lake while you soak in the hot tub, or soothe your muscles with waves of heat in the sauna.
Depending on what season you go and what time of day, you might see the Northern Lights illuminate the dark Arctic sky in winter, or be snuggling up under the Midnight Sun in summertime, either of the two reflected in the nearby lake.
- Included: Transfer from hotel (Thon Hotel or Scandic Kirkenes Hotel) to Sollia Lodge and vice versa. Sauna, hot tub, and towels (swimming costumes are not provided).
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Minimum age of participants: 8 years old
- Available for guests with limited mobility, on request.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Excursion is subject to local weather conditions.
- Booking code: KKN12.
Daily, on request, time on request (2 hrs), in the time periods:
- 01.12.2019 – 15.04.2020
- 01.12.2020 – 15.04.2021
- 01.12.2021 – 15.04.2022