Fjord Cruise to Mostraumen
Join a spectacular fjord cruise and experience the beautiful nature of western Norway, including deep fjords, steep mountains and gushing waterfalls.
This spectacular tour takes you from Zachariasbryggen (Bergen fish market) up the 27 kilometer long Osterfjorden in Hordaland County. Innermost along this deep fjord is Modalen, the second smallest municipality in Norway with about 380 inhabitants.
Underway, the fjord narrows between steep mountains and we safely navigate through the strong currents of shallow and narrow Mostraumen strait. The comfortable, modern boat has a sundeck and kiosk.
You can extend your holiday with this programme on Hurtigruten classic sailings or expedition cruises starting or ending in Bergen.
- 2021/22: 01.01.2021 -31.03.2022
- Not available on 24-25 December and 1 January
- Duration: Approximately three hours, daily at 10:00 from Zacchariasbryggen, Bergen Fish Market
- Included: three-hour guided fjord cruise
- In the rare event of ice blockage in the fjords, the cruise will be adapted to the best route possible, alongside beautiful mountains and stunning winter landscapes.
- This tour is suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip until 6 weeks before departure.