Planned itinerary pre-programme
Day 1: Arrival in Vancouver
Overnight in a hotel in downtown Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing Tour/Embarkation
After breakfast, meet your local guide and set off on your sightseeing tour of Vancouver. You will see English Bay, Canada Place, the waterfront, and the Olympic Flame Monument. Next, we drive around Stanley Park, with stops at the Totem Poles and Prospect Point. Drive across the magnificent Lions Gate bridge over Burrard Inlet to Vancouver’s North shore. Here, we will visit Capilano Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Canada. You will see the bridge, Treetops Adventure and the new Cliffwalk exhibit. Driving back to Vancouver, explore Chinatown - North America’s second largest – with a stop at Dr Sun-Yat-Sen-Park. Then it´s on to historic Gastown with its 19th Century buildings, cobblestone streets, hidden passageways, and the Steam Clock. Lastly, we´ll visit Granville Island for its famous market, arts and crafts shops, and many cafés and restaurants. The tour will end at Vancouver Cruise Terminal in time for embarkation on MS Roald Amundsen.
NOTE: The order of sights might vary
The price includes one hotel night in Vancouver with breakfast, transfer from the hotel to Vancouver Cruise Terminal, a full-day Vancouver Sightseeing Tour & Capilano Suspension Bridge, and an English-speaking guide during the excursion.
Not included: Lunch, dinner, drinks, gratuities
- The tour starts one day prior to embarkation. The excursion includes some walking. Available to guests with limited mobility on request.
- Minimum number of participants: 25
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the land adventure up to six weeks before departure.
- Tour dates 2020: 16.05.-17.05.2020, 30.05.-31.05.2020, 23.06.-24.06.2020, 07.07.-08.07.2020, 31.07.-01.08.2020 (Booking code YVRPRE)
- Tour dates 2021: 11.05.-12.05.2021, 04.06.-05.06.2021, 28.06.-29.06.2021, 30.07.-31.07.2021 (Booking code YVPREA)