Let the participants reveal the adventurer they carry within, and get to know the spectacular surroundings by taking part in the excursions we offer. You can also take a brief break and join in one of the activities that take place on deck. This will recharge your batteries for the next session.
Take a break and fill all of your senses - storytelling about food and its traditions is a large part of the gastronomic experience on our ships.
It’s up to you
Ask for a tailored package for your favourite journey, suitable for your date of departure. We will find a journey that satisfies your wishes for activity and experience en route. Many companies choose one of the activities on deck or an excursion.
We offer following group activities on deck:
- Filleting salmon and small tasters of sashimi (30 min.)
- Cutting cod tongues (30 min.)
- Dried fish and cod-liver oil (15-20 min.)
- Shelling shrimp (45 min.)
Seasonal activities on all ships:
- Spring: Fresh shrimp in the Lyngen Fjord, a talk about bird life along the coast
- Summer: Troll Soup at Troll Fjord
- Autumn: Learn more about navigation and lighthouses along the coast, taste mullet and dried reindeer meat, and hear about Saami history
- Winter: King crab on deck, fish cakes at Troll Fjord, presentation of the Northern Lights and ice swimming in the Barent Sea
- All year: Baptism at the Arctic Circle on northbound journeys, crossing of the Arctic Circle on southbound journeys